HERE ARE THE 10 BENEFITS OF EATING AVOCADOS.
EAT MORE AVOCADOS FOR LONG LIFE!
1. DIABETES – avocado is high in monounsaturated-fat that will make a better management of blood glucose and triglycerides.
2. REDUCE CALORIES – good substitute for margarine or butter.
3. GODD FOR THE SKIN – it has healthy oils, Vitamin C and E that help to nourish the skin, whether eaten or applied. It also reduces psoriasis symptoms.
4. LOWER CHOLESTEROL – avocado has linoleic acid and oleic acid that help lowers cholesterol levels. It is good source of betasitosterol that reduces LDL cholesterol.
5. HELP RELIEVE ARTHRITIS – It has anti-inflammatory properties like fatty acids and antioxidants which help to relieve osteoarthritis symptoms.
6. BOOSTING IMMUNE SYSTEM – good source of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant critical for a healthy immune system.
7. PREVENT CANCER – Glutathione is an antioxidant found in avocados that could help prevent some kinds of cancer. It has also been shown to inhibit prostate cancer cell growth in vitro.
8. GOOD EYESIGHT – good source of zeaxanthin and lutein that protect against cataracts and age macular degeneration.
9. REDUCE LIVER DAMAGE – avocados content potent chemicals could reduce liver damage.
10. CONTROL BLOOD PRESSURE – avocados have 35% more potassium than bananas that helps in controlling blood pressure by reducing the effect of sodium, which can increase blood pressure. They are a superb source of fiber, as well as monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, potassium and B vitamins.