Blackheads are a skin problem that everyone surely want to remove as fast as possible. They are small bumps caused by clogged hair follicles. Its dark surface, caused by oxidation, and can be very unsightly. These blackheads, also called comedones occur when the pores of your skin become clogged with dirt, oil and bacteria. At first they are white but gradually as they get exposed to air and pollutants in your environment, they become unsightly dark deep blackheads.
Now you can eliminate blackheads on nose without much difficulty and without leaving holes on your skin. Blackheads home remedies are not only affordable, they are effective and safe to the skin as well. Below are some home remedies to get rid of blackheads fast and naturally.
Brown Sugar- Honey Remedy to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose
Brown sugar helps cleanse your skin deeply by sloughing off dead cells and excessive oil from the skin. It is a very good exfoliator and can be used even on sensitive skin. Additionally, it contains alpha hydroxyl acids that pull off toxins and germs out of your skin pores. Honey is one of the most effective natural antibacterial agents that also moisturizes and makes your skin soft. It sticks to the gunk there in open skin pores and pulls it out when used as a scrub for skin.
- Brown sugar- 1 tbsp
- Honey- 1 tsp
- Mix well the sugar and the honey, apply this mixture on your nose.
- Massage the area with it for about 2-5 minutes. Do this gently without being harsh on your skin.
- Wash off with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
Pat dry the skin.
Egg White Mask to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose
The egg white mask doesn’t need your pores to be opened; it pulls out the blackheads gently without leaving holes or pits on your skin. This might be because it dries on the skin and when you pull the egg white mask, it takes blackheads along with it. And due to the presence of proteins and many other effective components in egg white, your skin remains same rather healthier and glowing. Just you have to tolerate the smell of egg for a while.
- Egg- 1-2
- Separate the yolk from the white.
- Wash your face. Pat your face dry.
- Apply the egg white on your skin in a thin layer.
- Put the toilet paper or facial tissue on the white portion pressing your face gently.
- Leave it for some time until the layer dries.
- Now apply a second layer over the paper or tissue; these shouldn’t slide.
- Leave it some more time until this layer dries too. Optionally, you can also apply a third layer. When your mask is dry, your face will feel tight.
- Peel off the mask, and get rid of any residue.
- Pat your face dry.
- Apply some moisturizer.
Green Tea to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose
It’s widely known that green tea is great for your health in so many different ways. Not only can it improve brain function, but it can also stimulate weight loss, reduce the risk of various types of cancer, lowers the risk of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s, improves dental health, and fight type 2 diabetes. Plus, green tea is amazing in treatment of blackheads.
- green tea leaves
- a teaspoon a soft towel or napkin a bowl
- Put dry green tea leaves in a bowl.
- One tablespoon should be enough.
- Pour some water.
- Create a paste by mixing these two.
- Rub this paste over the blackheads for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry with a soft towel or napkin.
This scrub is excellent for deep cleaning oily skin and unclogging pores.