HOW TO KEEP YOUR BEAUTIFUL WHITE SMILE?
Keeping your white teeth is not that easy. We should be conscious of what to eat and drink.
Here is the list of foods you should be aware of before taking a bite or sip:
- Black Coffee – Its dark color and acidic nature can easily latches on the tooth enamel.
- Tea – It has staining power equal to coffee because it is generally drunk at very high temperature and its tannins.
- Red Wine – Good for the heart but not for your smile. It also has tannins and because of its deep red/purple color that will be left behind your teeth.
- Chocolate – As dentist advice, avoid too much chocolate. As you see the color that can stain your teeth and can leave cavity as well.
- Berries – These are packed with antioxidants but the skin and juice of the fruits has a permanent dye stain the teeth.
- Cola/Soda – The citric acids can erode enamel and packed with sugar which promotes tooth decay.
- Colored candy and popsicles – Choose lemon flavors over bright berry flavors.
- Dressing, Soy sauce and Balsamic vinegar – It leaves behind nasty stains.
- Tomato Sauce and Ketchup – Tomatoes have high level of acid and can stain your teeth due to bright red color.
- Curry – Indian spice that is well-known tooth stainer. It leaves a tinge on teeth, so you should brush your teeth after consumption.