More than 47 million Americans have experienced a severe or debilitating headache in the past three months. Migraines alone affect 9% of the U.S. population and costs $1 billion a year in direct medical expenses.
Many people have experienced terrible headache, known as migraine. This terrible pain does not go away easily and impairs normal daily activities. Standard medications unfortunately, cannot always prevent strong migraine. There is a common thinking that a migraine is not a big deal, but really bad migraine can pretty much handicap and take you down for the rest of the day and the others became anxious to get rid of the terrible and annoying pain characterizing this condition.
But if your headaches are persistent or other medications just aren’t cutting it, here are some other approaches you can consider:
Salt increases level of serotonin in blood, regulates acid-alkaline balance and strengthens the nervous system. It is necessary to choose the right salt with high quality. The best one rich in minerals is Himalayan salt that contains 84 elements.
- To mix together a glass of lemon juice with 2 teaspoons of salt, after that add to it a glass of water into a larger bowl. Drink juice even the taste is not very pleasant and results will come quickly. It is a really magic!
Note: Warning to those people with high blood pressure, salt can worsen their problem.
How does it work?
- Regulates and balances blood sugar level;
- Increases nerve cells conductivity for communication and processing information;
- Clears obstruction of the sinuses (sinus blockage can be a cause for a headache;
- Extracts acidity especially from brain cells;
- Maintain serotonin and melatonin; antidepressant neurotransmitters;
- Functioning as a strong anti-stress element for human body;
- Generates hydroelectric energy in body cells;
- Maintain electrolyte balance in the body;
2. Lemon Juice
The intensity of the headache can be reduced by drinking warm water mixed with lemon or drinking a steamed lemon tea. Immediate relief from the pain can happen when you apply lemon crust paste directly on the forehead. It is very effective and powerful to treat headache pain.
This is an excellent drink, antioxidant, rich with vitamin C and it is able to release toxins from the body and gives a feeling of refreshment.
More for lemon juice:
- Maintains pH level in body;
- Protects your immune system;
- Reduces inflammation in whole body (the headache is a type of inflammation).
- Nourishes your brain and nerve cells;
Water can aid as a treatment to all of these headaches. It is already well known, that water is a major constituent of human body and its vital organs and cure for many common health problems that includes headaches. In tension headaches, it was noted above that a cause can be fatigue. Fatigue is a side effect of dehydration. So, if dehydration is the cause of the fatigue and fatigue is the cause of the headache start by being hydrated.
NOTE: Drink plenty of water during the day.