Guyabano is a fruit that comes from the Graviola tree. Other names for guyabano (name known in the Philippines). The scientific name is annona muricata . The graviola tree grows in warm tropical areas such as the Philippines and South America.
Guyabano is known to being rich in vitamin C and B vitamins thiamin, riboflavin and niacin, but here is a fuller list of what the fruit has to offer.
Refreshing and delicious this drink can be enjoyed sweetened or unsweetened or COLD or HOT.
- Unsweetened or with sugar. Some people have their tea without added sugar because they prefer that taste or are diabetic, while others like to add a teaspoon or two of brown sugar. You can also use agave.
- Honey. In order to get additional health benefits from your tea, you can sweeten it with honey instead of sugar. The best type of honey to use is wild honey. Honey is a good remedy for sore throats, it helps to keep your blood pressure stable, and it boosts immunity.
Guyabano Leaves Benefits
The Guyabano Tea made out of Guyabano leaves is very popular in many countries over the centuries and very popular herb all over the world and now here’s the different health benefits of Guyabano tree leaves.
- Cure cancer more quickly and effectively than chemotherapy
- 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy in fighting cancer cells
- Treating Gout
- Treatment Back pain
- Natural Treatment for arthritis pain
- Stabilize blood sugar levels in the normal range
- Boost immune system
- Is also known to treat gallbladder and liver problems, dysentery, intestinal colic, diarrhea, and indigestion.
- Greatly helps break fever and relieves cough as well as bronchitis
- Has been used as a treatment for eczema, pimples, and other skin disease
- Relieves spasm of involuntary muscle and used to stop seizures.
- Is a popular remedy for hypo/hypertension