TIPS TO BECOME A MORNING PERSON
A morning person is a person who usually gets up early in the morning and goes to bed early in the evening. If you’re a morning person, you tend to feel most energy after you get up in the morning and well-suited for working day shift.
1. If you want to wake up early, trim down evening obligations.
2. Have a healthy breakfast consists of protein, fruit, veggie and whole grain to energize you.
3. If you have extra time; read a newspaper, listen to few morning news something that means something to you to get a good start on the day.
4. Listening to your favorite song can prevent anxiety-induced increase in heart rate and blood pressure.
5. Do some stretching or exercise.
6. Don’t touch your smart phones; resist checking your emails and social media.
7. Drink a glass of lemon water instead of coffee to help you burn fat while gives you an added boost of energy.
8. To increased being productive, you must set some goal that you’ll able to achieve and that will make the biggest impact in your day.
9. If you have a sleep debt to repay, it’s better to nap during the day than to mess up your nightly sleep schedule. That said, you don’t want a daytime snooze to keep you up at night.
10. Seize the day. Waking up with a groan and thinking about all the things you don’t want to do is a terrible way to motivate yourself to get out of bed. Instead, think ahead to the best things you’ll do all day to fuel your desire to get up and at them.